Sometimes an unexpected thing happens to our iPhone and we feel so confused searching for how to restart iPhone. So, it is an important thing that we must know to face some problem with our phone. When we use the phone for a long time and the storage almost full, it will run slower and freeze. Absolutely it will make you panic and worried about your phone condition.
If you face the problem, it is better for you to restart the iPhone and know the way how to restart iPhone. But if your phone hang and unresponsive or you cannot turn it on, the best solution is by make force restart. Actually, it is riskier than do the common restart, but it is the easiest way to repair your phone soon.
Simple Steps How to Restart iPhone
- The first step is by a press and holds the power button, do it for a few seconds
- After that wait until you will see Slide to Power Off appear on the iPhone screen
- Next swipe the Slide to Power Off slider
- Then, you will press the power button again
- Just wait for the iPhone to turn on
- After that, you must enter the passcode at startup or use the fingerprint for ID
- If it does not work, it means the common restart cannot help your phone. You must do the force restart.
Well, when the steps how to restart iPhone is not solve the problem, it is better for you to bring your phone to the Apple store. But you must think it twice if you have a lot of important data inside and did not backup it before. Because it will erase the data and you will not restore it. So, it is better for you to backup your phone as soon as possible before you get some trouble in the next day.